Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sospiro

Because it was fun. And I am all about the fun. Funny how so many of them fit. You'll have to let me know what you come up with and I will post the links.

DIRECTIONS
1. Put your iTunes/MP3 library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

If someone says ‘Is this okay?’ you say?
Witchcraft by Frank Sinatra Not sure what this means considering my own spiritual beliefs. Hmm, everything is magic? Cause that works.

What would best describe your personality?
Love Can Conquer Hate by Ryuichi Sakamoto [Babel Soundtrk] Well I am a fairly mellow, believe the best in everyone, loving kind of girl so that kind of fits

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Mellow Yellow by Donovan Now is it they should like the soda? Or they are mellow in personality and like the color yellow?

How do you feel today?
The Way I Are by Timbaland I am the way that I am, so says me and my iPod. Funny how this fits

What is your life’s purpose?
Jack’s Smirking Revenge by The Dust Brothers [Fight Club Sndtrk] Oh kismet. *smirk* This could not be more perfect. I am Jack’s Smirking Revenge. It’s not just my moniker, it is all true. The shuffle says so. That could not have fit any better.

What is your motto?
Digital Ghost by Tori Amos I love Tori. Good song. Not really an explanation, but don’t have one

What do your friends think of you?
Home by Great Northern Aw, I am like home and family which works because my friends are my family. The nice little close knit group of people who are lucky enough to earn my trust and gain my own are as family to me as that family I was born into. We may not share blood, but I love them unconditionally and know they do the same for me. And right now I am missing them terribly.

What do you think about very often?
This Is Not a Test by She & Him Sometimes I wish it were. Cause man, I so should have studied…hard

What is 2+2?
Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack

What do you think of your best friend?
What You Are by Drill [Empire Records Sndtrk] Yes, what she is. Exactly. Intelligent, snarky, loving and the collest chickie I know

What do you think of the person I like?
Aurora by Veruca Salt ’How could you be everything, We were cracking you up to be?’ Of course the *we* being the royal we. Yeah that sort of fits. Call me jaded at the moment

What is your life story
Dizzy by Amanda Marshall Well I don’t suffer from vertigo or any such thing, however it can be chaotic whether insanely annoyingly so or in an insanely fun way. I guess that can be a bit dizzying. Lets just hope its not a reference to me being an airhead or dying on a crazy merry go round or some such.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Skylight by Overseer Let the light shine right through me…or something like that

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Don’t Dream Its Over by Crowded House A girl’s got to have hope you know

What do your parents think of you?
Predator by Front Line Assembly Lets hope not.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Coupling Theme by Doris Day That seems fairly appropriate. I so dug that show. If you haven’t seen it, you really should

What will they play at your funeral?
Carmen Act Two by Georges Pretre Not sure why Carmen. Lets hope its because I don’t get stabbed by a man I used to love

What is your hobby/interest?
Yesterday by the Beatles Yep, I am all about yesterday. Although I do love vintage

What is your biggest secret?
Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit Well I do have blue eyes. And I guess its still a secret

What do you think of your friends?
Serenada Schizophrana by Danny Elfman Well they are a little crazy and that is why I love them

What’s the worst thing that could happen?
DuJour Around the World by DuJour [Josie & the Pussycats Sndtrk] Yes, boy bands take over the world. That is scary

How Will you die?
Under the Water by Jewel [Craft sndtrk] Ergh, drowning would be one of my last choices

What is the one thing you regret?
They by Jem I’m not sure who they are

What makes you laugh?
Little Razorblade by Pink Spiders Well the song makes me laugh in any case

What makes you cry?
A Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash Actually I really like the song, but I suppose if I were a boy and my name was Sue I would weep at my misfortune. And then go kick some arse.

What scares you the most
Stars and Butterflies by Jean-Yves Thibaudet [Pride & Prejudice Sndtrk] Umm…no

Does anyone like you?
Finding Beauty by Craig Armstrong I got nothing

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
The Armies Assemble by Harry Gregson-Williams [Chronicles of Narnia Sndtrk] Not sure which army but yeah, in general, I am a pacifist. Make love, not war. Yep, that’s me

What hurts right now
The Wild Rover by the Dropkick Murphys Aw, poor thing. Here, have a beer

What will you post this as?
Sospiro by David Hirschfelder [Shine Sndtrk]

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to post a comment on your newest post but your blog won't let me-- I don't know why.

    Anyway. I'm clicking on the link for the Han Solo chocolate bars. I'd love to get one for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete